Please refer to the Convention Call for complete, detailed information.
On April 5, 2018, an email message was sent to all affiliate presidents, secretaries and secretary‐treasurers announcing that the online credential and registration process is open for all affiliates that are current in their per capita payments.
It is extremely important to have the credential process completed prior to arriving in Seattle.
Make sure the IAFF has all delegate and alternate delegate emails. This can be done online by updating your roster information or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Know your login (or create one) for the IAFF website.
Advance registration (payment) is urged to avoid long lines at Convention. Remember to bring your IAFF membership card. To order a replacement card, send an email to email@example.com or call (202) 824‐1518.
Proxy credentials must be completed by both affiliate officers online by 5:00 p.m., EDT, July 15, 2018.
- A proxy carrier must be credentialed and registered prior to being designated.
- Proxies may be used by affiliates of 100 members or less that do not send a delegate to Convention.
- Only delegates are permitted to carry proxies.
- State associations are not permitted to carry proxies.
- No local union delegate may carry proxies to represent membership in excess of 100.
- The total of proxy votes carried by all delegates within a local union cannot exceed 200.
Only delegates (not alternate delegates) vote at Convention.
Per capita status OR completing credentials – Maureen Green, firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 824‐1518.