Use the IAFF Convention checklist below to make sure you have everything you need for a productive week in Seattle.
- Register (pay) in advance to avoid long lines at Convention. Complete all credential information prior to arriving in Seattle.
- Remember your IAFF membership card, also accessible on the IAFF Frontline app.
- Per capita tax and EDF loan payments must be received for the month of June 2018 to seat delegates at Convention.
- Delegate check-in begins Sunday, August 5 at the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) Room 4C. Registration is open Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and
Monday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Review the entire Convention agenda for the week.
- Review the Convention resolutions available on the Convention website.
- Download the IAFF Frontline app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store for all Convention-related information and materials. Don’t forget to turn on push notifications to receive updates and alerts.
- Be sure to check out events and activities hosted by Seattle Local 27.
- Make a list of exhibitors you want to be sure to visit.
- Visit the IAFF Online Store in the Exhibit Hall for centennial merchandise.
- Start each day with Yoga for First Responders. Classes will be held August 5-9 from 6:30-7:30 a.m. at the Westin Hotel.
- Share your Convention experience on social media using #IAFFCentennialConvention.
Don’t Miss These Events
August 6 – Opening Ceremony
August 6 – Seattle Local 27 Welcome Reception
MoPop Experience Under the Space Needle
325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
August 9 – 100th Anniversary Gold and Black Gala (Convention delegates and alternates receive one ticket to the Gala as part of their Convention registration. Dress: Business Attire